PhD student investigating the synthesis and applications of iridium complexes of phosphine-based macrocyclic and interlocked ligands.
ORCID = 0000-0001-8547-6021
2016 – present: ERC funded studentship.
2015: Industrial placement (6 months), Novartis, Basel.
2014: Internship (3 months), Shipman group, Univeristy of Warwick.
2012 – 2014: Master's degrees, ENSIACET / University Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Publications and contributions to symposia
- T. M. Hood, B. Leforestier, M. R. Gyton and A. B. Chaplin. Synthesis and Structural Dynamics of Five-Coordinate Rh(III) and Ir(III) PNP and PONOP Pincer Complexes. Inorg. Chem. in the press.
- M. R. Gyton, B. Leforestier and A. B. Chaplin. Rhodium(III) and Iridium(III) Complexes of a NHC-Based Macrocycle: Persistent Weak Agostic Interactions and Reactions with Dihydrogen. Organometallics 2018, 37, 3963 – 3971.
- B. Leforestier, M. R. Gyton and A. B. Chaplin. Synthesis and coordination chemistry of macrocyclic phosphine-based pincer ligands. Dalton 2018 – A Joint Meeting of Dalton Division Interest Groups, Coventry, UK, 2018.
- S. L. Apps, R. E. Alflatt, B. Leforestier, C. M. Storey and A. B. Chaplin. Divergent stereoisomers of molybdenum carbonyl complexes of NHC-based pincer ligands. Polyhedron 2018, 143, 57 – 61 (Pincer ligands and their applications special edition).
- B. Leforestier and M. Vögtle. Synlett 2016, 27, 1957 - 1962.