Mike Shipman Group
RECENT GROUP NEWS
- We welcome Charlotte Rob starting her MChem research project in the Shipman group (Oct 2022).
- After nearly three years at Warwick, Raja finishes his postdoc in collaboration with WMS. All the best for the future, Raja (Aug 2022)!
- Welcome to Yvonne Lou, who will spend an eight-week URSS project in the Shipman group (July 2022).
- Congratulations to our MChem student Henry, who successfully completed his degree (June 2022).
- Farewell to Sam, who starts a new postdoctoral position in the Greenhalgh group at Warwick (Dec 2021).
- We welcome Henry Stone starting his MChem research project in the Shipman group (Oct 2021).
- Well done to Stefan winning the "Best Talk" prize at the RSC's 1st Heterocyclic & Synthesis Group Postdoc Symposium (July 2021).
- Congratulations to Nastja and Martin for publishing their work on Matsuda-Heck arylations in JOC in collaboration with the Schmidt group at Potsdam University (June 2021).