Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
RECENT GROUP NEWS
- Our Edge Article on sp3-rich cyclic hydrazine frameworks has been published in Chemical Science. This work was highlighted in Chemistry World (Jan 2020).
- Welcome to Raja Mohanrao, who joins us as a postdoc in collaboration with Warwick Medical School (Oct 2019).
- We welcome Vincent Goldthorp and Shain Sathiyalingam, who started their MChem research projects in the Shipman group (Oct 2019).
- Well done to George Saunders for winning the prize for the best talk at the 34th Heterocycles and Synthesis PG Symposium (Sept 2019).
- We welcome Bonnie Cheung, a visting student from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (July 2019).
- Congratulations to our MChem students Jodie Henningway and Scott Phillips, who finished their degree at Warwick (June 2019).
- Congratulations to George Saunders for winning the runner-up prize for his talk at the Chemistry Department's Postgraduate Symposium (May 2019).
- Paper on use of arene diazonium salts in Pd-catalyzed Matsuda-Heck arylations published in Journal of Organic Chemistry (April 2019).