RECENT GROUP NEWS
- We welcome Henry Stone starting his MChem research project in the Shipman group (Oct 2021).
- Well done to Stefan winning the "Best Talk" prize at the RSC's 1st Heterocyclic & Synthesis Group Postdoc Symposium (July 2021).
- Congratulations to Nastja and Martin for publishing their work on Matsuda-Heck arylations in JOC in collaboration with the Schmidt group at Potsdam University (June 2021).
- Our paper on the synthesis of sp3-rich chemical libraries based upon 1,2-diazetidines has been published in a special issue of Tetrahedron dedicated to the late Prof. Jonathan Williams (Dec 2020).
- We welcome Sam Spring as new research fellow in the Shipman group (Nov 2020).
- Congratulations to Eleanor, Jon and Ina for getting their paper on the impact of oxetane incorporation on the structure and stability of alpha-helical peptides in PCCP published (Oct 2020).
- Neshat Rozatian, who finished her PhD at Durham University, has joined us as a research fellow. Welcome Neshat (Oct 2020)!
- Well done to George passing his PhD viva. Congratulations Dr Saunders (Oct 2020)!