The exhibition will take place in Hall 3, located on Level 4 of the ICC, adjacent to both the registration area and Hall 1 where the main conference proceedings will take place.
Standard booths are 2x2x2.4m and include a name board, one table, two chairs, 1 x 500w electricity socket and 2 x 50W spots.
Each standard booth includes:
• One Conference Registration, which covers all technical sessions, the Welcome Reception, daily lunches and coffee breaks and Poster Sessions.
• One ticket to the Gala Dinner being held at the National Motorcycle Museum. Additional Gala Dinner tickets can be purchased on request. 2 visitor tickets for the exhibition only are also included. Additional visitor tickets for the exhibition can be purchased on request.
• Table top literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibition hall. No conference registration or visitor tickets are included.
• Numerous sponsorship and branding opportunities are also available to exhibitors - see here.
• Booth allocations will be made by the ECSCRM 2018 organising team (with the exception of priority offered to Golden and Major Sponsors).
• Payment-in-full is required within 14 days in GBP Sterling. Full terms and conditions apply.
To discuss your requirements further and explore any other available opportunities for promoting your brand at ECSCRM 2018, please contact Faye Padfield, ECSCRM 2018 Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.