The exhibition will take place in Hall 3, located on Level 4 of the ICC, adjacent to both the registration area and Hall 1 where the main conference proceedings will take place.
Booths are available as follows:
Small booth @ £3,000 plus VAT (2m x 2m)
Medium booth @ £5000 plus VAT (4m x 2m)
Large booth @ £6,500 plus VAT (6m x 2m)
Extra-large booth @ £7,500 plus VAT (8m x 2m)
Unmanned Table top literature display @ £500 plus VAT
Each small booth is 2x2x2.4m and include a name board, one table, two chairs, 1 x 500w electricity socket and 2 x 50W spots.
Each small booth includes:
• One Conference Registration, which covers all technical sessions, the Welcome Reception, daily lunches and coffee breaks and Poster Sessions.
• One ticket to the Gala Dinner being held at the National Motorcycle Museum. Additional Gala Dinner tickets can be purchased on request. 2 visitor tickets for the exhibition only are also included. Additional visitor tickets for the exhibition can be purchased on request.
• Booth allocations will be made by the ECSCRM 2018 organising team (with the exception of priority offered to Golden and Major Sponsors).
• Table top literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibition hall. No conference registration or visitor tickets are included.
• Payment-in-full is required within 14 days in GBP Sterling. Full terms and conditions apply.
• Deadline for receipt of exhibition booth order forms is
1st July 2018 31st July 2018
• Numerous sponsorship and branding opportunities are also available to exhibitors - see here.
To discuss your requirements further and explore any other available opportunities for promoting your brand at ECSCRM 2018, please contact Faye Padfield, ECSCRM 2018 Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.