Want to be involved in AIRWAYS-3?
1. Complete the mandatory training below (total video time is 8 minutes and 35 seconds, with one additional video dependant on your role)
Just randomising? You're all set! Your PWA clinician ID will be with you within 48 hours and can be accessed used AIRWAYS-3 RAND APP (warwick.ac.uk)
Also consenting and/or collecting further data? You'll need to sign the delegation log at your site and by signed off by the PI.
If you are delivering this training to a group or as part of a meeting, please ensure a register is taken and sent to email@example.com.
If you would like a more traditional SIV or to have this training delivered by the trial team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise this around your availability.
- Overview of Airways3
- Data Safety and non-compliance
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Airways3 Drop-in training
- Randomisation training (to download the randomisation PWA visit email@example.com
Certify you have competed the training by completing this form.
To download the randomisation PWA visit