Over the last few days we have been quite overwhelmed to discover how much Mark meant to different people in different ways. No single event can capture that diversity, but we will attempt to celebrate some of it in a Memorial Service on
Saturday 1st April at 2.00 pm in Holy Trinity Church (5A Priory Row, Coventry CV1 5EX)
We would like to welcome you to join us if you want to and are available. We would love to welcome you to afternoon tea at our home after the service. We live at 83 Broadway, Coventry, CV5 6NS.
Now for practicalities
- There is a wedding in the church at 11.30. They should be all gone by the time you arrive unless you are very early. But just be aware.
- Holy Trinity is the church we have attended since we moved to Coventry in 1999, but it is a city centre church and Saturday parking does suffer from the problems of a city centre so we apologise in advance.
- Parking in front of our house is residents only. Further up the road beside the park is for anyone for up to 3 hours.
- If you are able to cook, a contribution to the afternoon tea would be wonderful! However, don't feel obliged to contribute as it will be easier for some people than others.
- Please pass this invitation on to anyone you think would value it - Mark would appreciate an open invitation to friends and colleagues.