The facilities within the X-ray diffraction Research Technology Platform are available for external contract work and investigations. We welcome users from both companies and other higher education institutions.
The X-ray RTP offers the following X-ray Scattering services:
- X-ray Powder Diffraction - Phase ID, structural refinement, non-ambient diffraction, thin films.
- Wavelength Dispersive XRF for elemental analysis - pellets, fused beads, solids and loose powders
- Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS) - including grazing incidence, wide angle X-ray Scattering (WAXS), tensile and non-ambient measurements on a variety of sample forms including liquid dispersed particles, powders and thin films/coatings.
- High-resolution diffraction including rocking curves, reflectivity, reciprocal space mapping and texture measurements.
- Single Crystal Diffraction - Small molecule structural solution.
- Sample preparation and data analysis.
Our sister department, Warwick Scientific Services, handle the contracts and payments, leaving us to deal with the science. They offer an online portal for booking investigations with industry friendly terms.
To discuss your requirements and a quotation, please d dot walker dot 2 at warwick dot ac dot uk or visit Warwick Scientific Services for more details.