There are several ongoing complementary activities in the wider critical governance project. We are planning a second conference in December 2012 (dates to be confirmed). We have also produced a cross-disciplinary collection exploring "Critical Governance Studies: A Cross-Disciplinary Perspective", currently under review with Environment and Planning C. The collection addresses the following themes and the cross-cutting critical themes:
- Citizens: Professor Stewart Ranson
- Money: Professor Paul du Gay, Dr Yuval Millo and Dr Penelope Tuck
- Networks: Professor Jonathan Davies and Professor Andre Spicer
- Science: Professor Hugh Willmott
- Space: Dr Angus Cameron and Professor Ben Rosamond
We are also looking at options for a post-conference special issue on the theme 'Contesting Governance Hegemonies'. Further details to follow in due course. Please join our listserve for ongoing updates about the project at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-CONFERENCE.
If you participated in one or more of our events and have a relevant 'critical governance' publication you would like to highlight on this page, please email details to email@example.com.