I am a Research Fellow at the University of Warwick – Warwick Business School. Before joining WBS, I was working as a Research Fellow at the University of Nottingham. I also led different tutorial groups for multiple modules at Lancaster University where I finished my PhD. For a short period, I worked as a primary lecturer for Micro and Macroeconomics at the University of Southern Denmark just after finishing my master’s degree at the University of Copenhagen.
My research interest is in Applied Microeconomics. Specifically, I work in areas of firm performance, productivity, labour and international economics.
- Distributional Effect of Import Shocks on the British Local Labour Markets (R&R)
- Imports, FDI and Firm Performance (Under Review)
- Managing Digital Technologies: Evidence from a Field Experiment (with Richard Kneller and Cher Li, in progress)
- Commuting and Residential Mobility: Evidence from the UK (in progress)
- Economic inactivity and depression among older individuals: Evidence from the UK (with Bruce Hollingsworth and Eugenio Zucchelli, in progress)
- A Meta-Frontier Approach for Causal Inference in Productivity Analysis: The Eﬀect of Contract Farming on Sunﬂower Productivity in Tanzania (with Henningsen, A., Mpeta, D.F., Kuzilwa, J.A., and Czekaj, T.G., Conference Proceedings)