and spend 2018 working with some inspiring teachers...
We are now recruiting for volunteers to work with us supporting the training and development of a growing network of Lead Teachers in our partner schools across Africa.
Volunteer as a Mentor and you could spend two weeks next summer in Ghana, South Africa or Tanzania working with an amazing group of teachers to deliver training and bring about real change in African classrooms.
Who can apply?
- Warwick Staff with an interest/experience in: Coaching and mentoring, learning and development, specialism in Mathematics, English literature or English as an additional language, teacher training.
- Warwick Alumni who are experienced teachers or teacher educators
specialising in either Maths or English with experience delivering CPD and some leadership experience.
Professor Chris Ennew, Provost said:
“This is a fantastic opportunity for staff and alumni to get involved in this unique programme that is really making a difference to education in Ghana, South Africa and Tanzania. Warwick in Africa is making a significant contribution to Warwick’s global reputation and I would encourage you to consider being a part of it.”
Find out more:
- Read Tilly's story about her experiences as a Warwick in Africa Mentor in 2017
- Read the role overview for more details on what is involved and when the scheme takes place
- Read our annual report to find out more about Warwick in Africa