Industry Day - Sustainability Theme
Tuesday 17 September 2019, The Slate, University of Warwick
Free to attend, lunch provided.
Do you work for a business with a focus on sustainability research and development?
We’ve collaborated with hundreds of businesses to help them thrive - from global corporates like Unilever, to forward-thinking regionally-based SMEs like Silson.
Join us at our Industry Day event on Tuesday 17th September 2019 to hear directly from some of our current company partners on how working with Warwick has benefitted their businesses, and the different options of how Warwick can support your business to innovate, grow and succeed.
Through a mixture of presentations and table discussions focussed on sustainabiltiy, the event will enable you to:
· Discover how Warwick can help your business accelerate Research & Development
· Connect with other businesses, Warwick academics and business advisors to network and share common challenges
· Have 1 to 1 meetings with experienced research staff to discuss your research challenges
· Discuss sustainabiltiy within the four Industrial Strategy Grand Challenges areas with key staff at Warwick with expertise in these areas
- Artificial Intelligence and Data
- Ageing Society
- Clean Growth
- Future of Mobility
· Tour Warwick’s world-class research facilities available to industry
Represented at the Industry Day:
|Department of Chemistry|
|School of Engineering|
|Department of Physics|
|Department of Computer Science|
|Warwick Manufacturing Group|
|School of Life Sciences|
|Research Technology Platforms|
Support Services Represented:
|Research and Impact Services (R&IS)|
|Warwick Scientific Services (WSS)|