Following yesterday’s tragic events in Madrid the University would like to remind all students, but particularly those with Spanish connections, of the help and support that is available on campus.
The University’s Counselling team provides access to professional therapeutic counselling for all students.
The department is situated in the Humanities Building, on the ground floor. The reception office for the department is in room 021. You can:
- call in between 9.00am and 4.45pm each weekday during term time. (The office is closed between 12.30pm and 1.30pm).
- telephone 024 76523761 (external) or 23761 (internal). An answer machine can record your message if the phone is not staffed.
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please bear in mind that no e-mail system is entirely confidential).
The Student’s Union Advice and Welfare services provide a confidential, non-judgmental advice service for students at the University of Warwick. You can get in touch by calling in person, by telephone, by letter or email. The offices are on the 2nd floor of the Union North Building. The lift opens outside of our offices.
There are two different sets of opening hours.
- Term time hours are: Monday to Thursday 09.00 to 4.00 and Friday 09.00 to 3.00.
- Holiday hours are: Monday to Thursday 09.30 to 3.00 and on Fridays we are closed.
Contact details: telephone number: 024 7657 2824, internal number is 72824, (voicemail is available on these numbers), the email address: email@example.com
If you would like support from a fellow Spanish student you could contact Almudena Cros Gutierrez on firstname.lastname@example.org
Almu says “I think it is very important that we all meet up, I am sure there will be people who are on their own. I can offer them my flat, and we can all talk about what happened. The worst thing is to be alone.”
insite's welfare page - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/campus_life/welfare/