27th October to 2nd November is British Sausage Appreciation Week
Warwick Hospitality are showing support for the ‘Great British Sausage’ all around campus.
Rootes Restaurant and Westwood Restaurant
Try a different sausage each day:
- Monday - Warwickshire Whizzer, spicy with lots of flavour, coarse cut pork with mustard, sage, coriander, paprika and a little chilli.
- Tue - Lamb and Mint, a traditional combination of Cornish lamb and fresh mint.
- Wed - Pork and Chive, a thick, coarse cut, country-style pork sausage made to an old recipe and seasoned with chives.
- Thur - Beef and Horseradish, beef and chopped horseradish, a unique flavour.
- Fri - Cumberland Sausage, an award winning sausage, thick, coarse cut and slightly peppery, presented in a traditional link.
All served with mashed potatoes and caramelised onion gravy.
VIVA: Breakfast with a Bang!
Warwickshire Whizzer and Cumberland Sausage batches all week for £1.95.
Banger Deal: A batch and large tea or coffee for £2.65
Bar Food: Sausage muffin – tasty sausage patty in an English muffin with cheese slice and tomato £1.99
Kaleidoscope: Batch bonanza!
Buy one sausage batch and get another for only 50p.
Café Bar: Launch of the new ‘Breakfast Panini’ filled with sausage, bacon, mushrooms and tomato. Only £2.50.