- Anatomy ARVR This App supplements the ‘Anatomy ARVR’ Book and will help you embark on exploration of Human body. Human body is an incredibly complex and wonderful creation of evolution. This book supplements the ‘Anatomy ARVR’ mobile application and will help you embark on exploration of the human body. Your journey will be powered by Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). The excitement is endless and the learning experience is unique and immersive. The facts presented in this book are carefully chosen and laid out to deliver a lasting reading experience.
Apollo 15 VR
Celebrating the 45 year anniversary of the Apollo 15 mission!
Use your phone and Google Cardboard to simulate the 1971 Apollo 15 Moon Landing.
Feel the rumble as the spacecraft descends to the Lunar surface.
Walk on the moon like Scott and Irvin did, and unpack and drive the Lunar Rover.
- Astronaut VR Ever dreamed of making a trip to the International Space Station (ISS)? With Google Cardboard and Astronaut VR you will experience a space walk in virtual reality (VR). Enjoy the view back to earth from 400km. We only have this lovely planet.
- Athens in VR For the first time ever, you can use your phone to take a self-guided on site tour of Athens, Greece, the greatest tourist destination of them all. Experience this immersive VR whilst you visit the Acropolis and the Agora, or do it all from the comfort of your own home or classroom.
- Cardboard Google Cardboard app with access to many VR experiences and 360 videos.
- Greenpeace VR Explorer Explore the world with Greenpeace’s Virtual Reality App for your phone. View amazing 360 VR films. Come with us on expeditions to some of the most amazing places on earth, including the Amazon and Arctic.
- Human Body (male) VR 3D This animation introduces the most important systems of the male body. Explore biology with our interactive 3D animations! Be actively involved in learning about biology by following the latest results of 3D animation.
Virtual Expedition into the cell: take a closer look at the finest system of cell communication and the complex world of the protein machinery.
The app includes 5 chapters:
1- An introduction to cell communication
2- The adenosine A2A receptor
3- The corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor 1 (CRF1)
4- The glucagon receptor
5- The metabotropic glutamate 5 (mGlu5) receptor
- Sketchfab Explore over 2 million models in 3D, VR, and AR on your mobile device. Teleport yourself to Rome, hold a beating heart, or walk among dinosaurs. Whether you explore 3D with touch, jump into VR using your favorite mobile headset, or use AR to bring models into the real world, let us transport you to new dimensions from the Sketchfab community. Children can also upload their own 3D models, made with software such as SketchUp, and explore them in VR.
- Virtual Speech The VirtualSpeech app helps you practice your public speaking, interview skills, sales, networking and mindfulness, by providing immersive virtual reality environments to train in. Designed by Warwick alumni.
- VR Space Set out on the Immersive virtual adventure to discovery of depths of galaxy and have a blissful fulldive vr experience of floating in the space with our VR app. One of the best adventure apps among vr games without controller.
- WingSuit VR Feel the speed and rush of freefalling in a wingsuit. Soar over canyons, touch the treetops and glide over mountain lakes.
- Wizard Academy Wizard Academy is part of WiseMind, an immersive therapy platform by REALITEER. Users can train their hand-eye coordination (Fire Archery), spatial recognition and memory (Earth Maze, Telekinesis), and attention and focus (Ice Fortress).
- YouTube App for accessing videos. Many 360 VR videos are available on YouTube. However, access to it is often blocked in schools.