By default, anybody with a Manager, Course Leader, Editing Teacher or Non-editing teacher role in a module can see the Student Module Feedback responses by clicking on the link within a module.
Therefore, it is IMPORTANT that you check the participants list BEFORE making the Student Module Feedback survey live in your module.
Permissions can be manipulated at the activity level to ensure that only the Manager, Course Leader or required member of staff from the department can view the results.
Instructions on how to preview and download responses are given in Step 3: Preview responses guide.
If you would like to seek advice on how to do this please email smf at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Use groups and groupings
- Import and populate groups
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)