When the survey goes live, the recommended approach is to put aside five minutes in a taught session to ask students to fill the survey in online during the session.
This will definitely improve the response rate and will ensure that support is available to students in filling out the survey and interpreting the questions.
Moodle also makes it possible to contact non-respondents without compromising their anonymity and remind them to answer the questionnaire. You can find out how to do this in the Step 3: Preview responses guidance .
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle
- Introduction to Echo360
- Getting started with Echo360 Lecture Capture
- Getting started with Universal Capture (Personal)