Advertise directly to Warwick students
Manage your own property adverts
Reach around 17,500 students
Gain insight on what our students want
- Reach around 17,500 students actively looking for accommodation every year
- Guidance on what students want from their property
|Use of Warwick Studentpad to list properties exclusively to Warwick students|
|Provide detailed description/list of features for your property|
|Access to government tenancy agreement template|
|Ability to liaise with Warwick students yourself regarding viewings and contracts|
|Marketing to Warwick students|
|Guidance about what our students want or need from a property|
|Advice on topics such as good rental practices and landlord accreditation|
There is a fee per property to advertise on Warwick Studentpad, based on the number of bedrooms in your rental property. There is a minimum fee that applies to properties with 8 bedrooms or less.
Costs to advertise
|Number of bedrooms||Cost (+VAT)|
|9-11||£200 for first 8 beds plus £25 for each additional bedroom|
|12+||£300 for first 12 beds plus £10 for each additional bedroom|
Stand out and be noticed with a featured property listing.
- £50pw (+VAT) per property
Any four properties can be featured at once. This will allow you to prominently present your property and boost your advertising capability on the site.
If you require this service please email us once your listing has gone live.
What you’ll need
Before you are able to list your property, you will need to have the following compliance documentation ready to upload:
- Gas Safety Certificate;
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR or EIC);
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - Evidencing that the property complies with the minimum EPC rating requirements set out under applicable law;
- HMO Licence (if applicable) - If a HMO licence has been applied for but has not yet been granted, evidence of the HMO Licence application submission will need to be uploaded;
- Proof of Ownership for the Property - Either an official copy of the title to the property or if the title is unregistered, a copy of the title deeds will need to be applied for. The government provides information on how to search for property information from HM Land Registry;
- Proof of Identity - Either an up to date driving license or passport.
Terms and conditions
You can read more about what we require from our landlords on our full terms and conditions .