Warwick Children's Services is a collective service incorporating all the childcare and holiday schemes run on campus. It includes the university Nurseries both at Warwick campus and at the Stratford campus, the crèche that graduands and their visitors can utilise during their graduation ceremony and the holiday schemes for the Easter and summer holidays.
The service is overseen by Debbie Castle, Head of Children's Services and Manager of the University Nursery.
- The University of Warwick Nursery (Outstanding, Ofsted 2021, 2016 and 2011) is for children aged 3 mths - 5 yrs offering a stimulating environment for children of university members. Based on main campus in Scarman Road. Contact Debbie Castle
- University of Warwick Innovation Campus, Stratford-upon-Avon. Contact Shannon Hogan 01789 841 589
- A free crèche service is offered for graduands and guests needing short term childcare during their graduation ceremony.
- The crèche is managed by the Nursery staff, and runs from the Students Union Building, central campus
- The crèche is suitable for children aged 3 mths -12 yrs
- Places are limited so booking is essential
- Exciting opportunities for 5 to 12 year olds to develop new skills, make new friends and have loads of fun during the school holidays.
- The programme incorporates educational, cultural and sporting activities to challenge, entertain and enthuse kids while utilising all the fantastic campus resources