Guidelines on the Supervision and Monitoring of Research Degree Students and Guidelines on the Supervision of Students Based Away from the University.
- Responsibilities of Research Students
- Guidelines for the Supervision of Research Students based away from the University
- Responsibilities of Supervisors
- Responsibilities at Departmental Level
- Responsibilities at University Level
- The University, through the Warwick Doctoral College, is responsible for developing policies across the University for the admission, supervision and examination of research degree students.
- The University is also responsible for monitoring the implementation of these policies, and reviewing their effectiveness, within Faculties and academic departments and (through the Academic Resourcing Committee) for the allocation of resources to departments to support the provision of research degree programmes.