See the autumn schedule of events power point presentationIf you have recently started your PhD, here is a summary of the services and opportunities available to all postgraduate researchers.
Join our informal welcome event on 9th February to meet other new researchers and to hear from current PhD students as well as staff that will support your PhD life. Please book your place here.
Doctoral Research in 3 Minutes!
Well done to all our presenters at the Warwick 3MT competition 2020
And congratulations to our winner - Rohini Ajaykumar on 'Studying bacterial resistance for antimicrobial drug development'
How does your Doctoral Research fit into your future?
Divya Sukumar is a PhD Psychology Graduate now working in a software start up company. Find out how a PhD translates from research into future goals and top tips for researching and beyond.
Divya is a Warwick 3 Minute Thesis winner and went onto the Vitae national final!
- COVID - Advice and Guidance for PGRs
- EUTOPIA-SIF Post Doctoral Fellowships
- Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/22 - Deadlines extended
- Parent Juggle - A network run by parents, for parents... Join the Microsoft Teams site
- Starting a PhD in lockdown - my experience by Charly Southern (WMS)
- Check out our PGR Matters mini sessions and book now