Skip to main content Skip to navigation

How can I access information remotely?

If you need to access Reserved or Restricted information from home (or anywhere else), you need to do it securely, using one of the following methods:

The University's Virtual Network service

The ThinClient application (only works for some programmes)


TeamBuilder if you have a site

MyFiles (to access your department's shared drive or your H: drive)

Don't know if you have Restricted or Reserved information?

More information with examples is provided in the Information Classification and Handling Procedure...