- Collaboration is difficult in tiered lecture theatres and with large classes.
- Students may produce valuable work together in teams, but then not take away a copy of it to work on individually
Get students to work on paper or whiteboards, individually or in teams. Then use your phone or tablet, connected via Solstice, to photograph and display their work on the main screen. You can annotate it, or compare multiple photos on the screen at the same time.
- Most of our IT Services managed teaching rooms have the Solstice system installed. You should be able to switch the rooms projector to show it using a button on the lectern control panel.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to get the app installed and connect your tablet.
- Choose screen sharing to share your whole screen, or send a video or image file. You can control what gets displayed on the screen. Up to four devices may be connected at a time (or 2 if they are Apple devices).
- You can take a photo or video on your device and see it on the screen.