Editing your favourite collections
For a particular collection of blogs you can choose which blogs you'd like to see entries from, which categories you would like to include entries from on your favourite blogs page and you can also choose to remove the collection from your favourite blogs page.
Choosing which blogs to include
To choose which blogs you'd like to see entries from:
- Choose a group and click the corresponding radio button. You can choose either 'Everyone', 'Staff' or 'Students'.
- Click on to save your changes.
- You will be taken to a screen confirming the change. You can either go to your own Blog, go to the Collection in question or return to your favourite blogs page by clicking on the relevant link.
Choosing which tags to include
To change which tags are included in your favourite blogs page for a particular Collection:
- Pick the tags you want to include by clicking in the checkbox next to the tag name so that a tick appears.
- Get rid of any tags you do not want to include by clicking in the checkbox next to the tag name so that the tick disappears.
- If you want to include all the tags in the collection click 'Everything in this Group'. This will remove any ticks from the individual tags as they will all be included in your favourites page.
- Click on to save the changes.
- You will be taken to a confirmation screen telling you the changes have taken place. From here you can go to your own blog, go to the collection in question or go back to your favourite blogs page by clicking on one of the links.
Remove this collection
To remove a Collection of blogs from your favourite blogs page:
- Click on the button.
- Confirm you want to remove this collection by clicking on the button.
- You will be taken to a page confirming the blog has been removed. Click on the 'Return to your favourite blogs' link.
The collection will no longer be in your favourites page.
Take me to related FAQs: