Editing your favourite blogs
For a particular Blog you can choose which tags you would like to include entries from on your favourite blogs page and you can also choose to remove the Blog from your favourite blogs page.
Choosing which tags to include
To change which tags are included in your favourite blogs page for a particular Blog:
- Pick the tags you want to include by clicking in the box next to the tag name so that a tick appears.
- Get rid of any tags you do not want to include by clicking in the box next to the tag name so that the tick disappears.
- If you want to include all the tags in the blog click 'Everything in this Blog'. This will remove any ticks from the individual tags as they will all be included in your favourites page.
- Click on to save the changes.
- You will be taken to a confirmation screen telling you the changes have taken place. From here you can go to your own blog, go to the blog in question or go back to your favourite blogs page by clicking on one of the links.
Remove this blog
To remove a Blog from your favourite blogs page:
- Click on the button.
- Confirm you want to remove this blog by clicking on the button.
- You will be taken to a page confirming the blog has been removed. Click on the 'Return to your favourite blogs' link.
The blog will no longer be in your favourites page.
Take me to related FAQs: