Editing your favourite links
For any links to other web sites and non-Warwick blogs on your favourites page you can edit them changing the web address, title or description, or you can choose to remove the link from your favourites page.
Edit a link
To edit a link in your favourites page:
- To update the web address type or paste the address for the link in the textbox labelled 'Web address'. For example: http://www.bbc.co.uk.
- To update the title enter a title for the link in the textbox labelled 'Title', such as 'BBC web site'. The title is what will show in your list of favourites.
- To update the description enter a description for the link in the textbox labelled 'Description'. For example: 'News, TV, radio and current affairs site'.
- Click on .
- You will be taken to a screen confirming the changes have taken place. From here you can go to your own blog, go to the web page you are linking to or go back to your favourite blogs page by clicking on one of the links.
Remove this url
To remove a link in your favourites page:
- Click on .
- Confirm you want to remove this link by clicking again.
- You will be taken to a page confirming the blog has been removed. Click on the 'Return to your favourite blogs' link.
The link will now be removed from your favourites page.
Take me to related FAQs: