Use the quiz page template to create simple multiple choice quizzes in a SiteBuilder page. You can choose from several question types and how your quiz is delivered, and give feedback on both right and wrong answers.
Note: You can't change a quiz page to another page template. So, if you want to change an existing page to a quiz, be sure that you don't want any of the page's existing content.
Create a new quiz page
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the quiz page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions to do this.)
- Select Change page template to expand the options and change the template to Quiz.
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: How do I create a new blank page?)
- Specify the keywords and page contact.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button. You can now see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
Change an existing page to a quiz
- Go to the page that you want to change to a quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In the Template options, select Quiz.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select the Save button.
Edit your quiz
- Go to your quiz page.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
- Set up your questions and properties. There is more information on how to do this in the quiz FAQs.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem