Use the ‘drag into order’ question type to present a list of items for the participant to arrange into a new order – for example, from the oldest to most recent.
- Browse to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
- Under Add a question, select Drag into order.
- In the Question name box, enter a name to help you identify the question in submissions – for example, question1. Participants do not see it on the quiz.
- Enter the question for the participant in the Question box.
- Enter each choice on a separate line in the Choices box. Ensure the choices are in the correct order.
- Optionally, enter any feedback to show the participant when they submit correct and wrong answers.
- Select Save.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem