SiteBuilder 2.434 released
We released SiteBuilder 2.434 on Friday 15th May 2020. In this version:
We added two new page templates to the options available when you create a new page:
Pop-ups throughout SiteBuilder, such as the one you see when you make a booking on a bookings page, are now more accessible. They are visible to screen reader software and can be navigated using only a keyboard.
Notifications now work for 'News filter' and 'Calendar filter' pages drawing content directly from a news or calendar page. When a new item is added to the news or calendar page, users signed up for notifications on the filter page receive an email. This applies if the new item is tagged with at least one of the tags used for the filter page.
We did some work on forms:
Payment forms now include an ‘Intended Payment’ column when you view submissions. In the event of an unsuccessful payment, the intended payment amount is shown here.
In a form’s properties, text you enter in the 'Message' box, to show to users when they've submitted the form, is now checked. If the text, plus accompanying HTML, is over 2000 characters long you see a warning about this and must reduce the length. Previously, including more than 2000 characters caused an error.
When you specify that a link within a comment on a form should open in a new window, this now works. Previously, the HTML to achieve this was removed by the visual editor.
- [SBTWO-8714] - Firewall bypass with Get-Content-From pages
- [SBTWO-9056] - Server error returned when form receipt text exceeds limit
- [SBTWO-9153] - Link attributes stripped out when saving form elements
- [SBTWO-9177] - Resource booking page has aria-hidden set to true for 'Make Booking'
- [SBTWO-9187] - NPE in job
- [SBTWO-8861] - Take secondary nav colour into consideration when checking brand colour contrast
- [SBTWO-9186] - Ideate group profile pages
- [SBTWO-9131] - Page change notifications not sent for downstream filtered news pages
- [SBTWO-9166] - Default modules pages to show
- [SBTWO-9167] - Send notifications when pointed directly at a news/calendar page
- [SBTWO-9176] - Propagate selected events through ForwardingPages
- [SBTWO-9178] - Check permissions at notification time
- [SBTWO-9185] - Recorded intended payment amount