Skip to main content Skip to navigation


University owned desktop and laptop computers are insured for accidental damage and theft whilst on the University’s premises and approved home working subject to policy terms and conditions.

If you need to make a claim please complete the form below and email it to

Computer Claim Form

Please also ensure that any loss/theft of a computer or laptop is notified to IT Services and IDC as soon as possible.