There are 6 bookable rooms for postgraduate group study within the PG Hub. Room 3 is reserved for students registered with Disability Services.
Room usage guidelines:
- These rooms are for postgraduate groups only.
- Rooms are not to be booked for staff meetings.
- Rooms should not be booked for individual study – bookings for individual study will be removed.
- Rooms should not be used for Skype interviews or meetings.
- If a room is not booked, individuals can use the room (without a booking). However, should a group wish to use the room, the individual will have to find alternative study space.
- Rooms can only be booked 7 days in advance.
- Rooms can be booked by students for: group study, meetings and peer-led teaching. Rooms should not be used for academic tutor-led seminars.
- When using th group study rooms, they should not be locked from the inside for health and safety purposes.
- The side and central atrium are only bookable via Library Staff.
- Do not leave personal belongings in rooms - unattended items may be cleared without notice and placed in lost property.
- Rooms not occupied after 15 minutes of the booking start time will automatically become available for other users. If a room is left unattended for longer than 15 minutes the room will be available for other users.
- If you no longer require a room please cancel the booking.
- Rooms can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per group.
- Groups can only make one booking per day. Block bookings by individuals in one group will be removed.
- Try to book the most suitable room based on number of attendees and occupancy details.
- PG Hub reserves the right to amend bookings at our discretion.
- No hot food or its packaging is to be brought inside the PG Hub.
- Please contact pghub at warwick dot ac dot uk if your group has any specific requirements.