I am a research associate working on instrumentation and fluid dynamics problems with application in Energetics, Geophysics, Pharmaceutical and Food industries. I reached the Laboratory of Instrumentation and Experimentation (LIEX - CEA Grenoble) in October 2008 after a 2 years-period at the School of Engineering of Warwick university. These post_doctoral positions follow my PhD in France at the Laboratory of Geophysical and Industrial Flows. Completing a master of science in Energetic and Physics, I graduated in 2002.
My expertise in fluid dynamics cover various aspects of this field : geophysical and stratified flows, breaking of gravity waves, particle-laden rimming flows, and laminar-turbulent transition. Through my PhD and my following post-doctoral researches, I have developed strong experimental abilities which allow me to deal efficiently with powerful techniques : PIV, PLIF, shadowgraph and hot-film measurements.
Starting about 15 years ago by some positions as staff in Children Summer Camps, I always keep a part of my time for teaching activities as it is a very rich experience.
- Hot-film anemometry limitation and possible improvement (Current Research)
- Particle-Laden Rimming Flow : Dynamics of segregation Bands (Current Research)
- Laminar turbulent transition above a rotating disk
- Breaking of Gravity Waves parametrically forced in a Circular Cylinder
- Mixing of density interface by Taylor-Couette vortices : application to Langmuir circulation (PhD)
- Study and simulation of an energetic device involving photovoltaic and fuel cell for the equipment of an isolated place (Master 2d year)
- Study and comparison of the efficiency of Cogeneration installations used on the heating network (Master 1st year)
- Teaching experience and pedagogy
- Science awakening to teenager who fear school
- Fluid dynamics