I joined the University of Warwick in 2007 to study for an MSc specialising in synthetic chemistry. After completion of this degree I commenced a PhD in synthetic organic chemistry and I am currently in my third year of study.
Title - Synthesis and Study of Novel Rotaxanes
Supervisor - Dr Guy Clarkson
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Organic Synthetic Chemistry
- Analytical Techniques including NMR, Mass Spectrometry, IR, Elemental Analaysis
There are more details about my PhD on My Research page.
MSc Synthetic Chemistry with Industrial Collaboration (Distinction)
- Research project in synthetic organic chemistry
- Mass Spectrometry (ESI, MALDI, DESI)
- Chromatography (HPLC, GPC)
- Elemental Analysis
Jennifer dot Yates at warwick dot ac dot uk
University of Warwick
Department of Chemistry