Conferences and Meetings attended
- 3-4th February 2011 MiB Nucleation and Growth meeting (Warwick)
- 13-15th April 2011 MiB Creativity at Home (Motttram Hall, Cheshire)
- 11-14th May 2011 CECAM workshop 'Grand Challenges in Understanding the Interface between Hard and Soft Matter'. (One poster presented.) (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- 16-17th June 2011 MiB Advisory Board Meeting, Sheffield. (Two posters presented)
- 8th February 2012 oral presentation to S3 CNR Institute of Nanoscience, Moderna, Italy.
- 22-23rd May 2012 MiB Theme B meeting
- 24-25th May 2012 MiB Advisory Board Meeting, University of Warwick. (Two posters presented and a short oral tutorial introducing some of the key concepts of a force-field to experimental Early Stage Researchers.)
- 31st May 2012 University of Warwick Postgraduate Symposium (poster presentation).
- 30th November 2012 Oral presentation at group meeting in Birmingham University (Prof. R. L. Johnston's group).
Taught courses completed
- October 2010 PGA Part 1
- November 2010 HECToR Debugging, Profiling and Optimising (Warwick)
- January/Febrauary 2011 MPAGS NM1 module (Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics)
- February/March 2011 CH926 (MOAC Molecular Modelling)
- September 2011 NAG Fortran 95 (Southampton University)
- October-December 2011 CY901 (Parallel programming)
- July 2012 CCP5 Summer School (Cardiff University)
- RSC lecture program at Warwick University 2010/2011
- Lecture by RR Naik at Nottingham Trent University (23/03/2011)
- RSC lecture program at Warwick University 2011/2012
- Molecular Simulation group meetings (Warwick University, every Monday 4-5pm term time)
- CSC @ lunch (Warwick University, Mondays 1-2pm term time)
- 2011 CH159 (Maths and Physics for Chemists) demonstrating.
- 2011-2012 CH159 demonstrating in lectures and marking exam papers.
- 2012-2013 CH159 demonstrating in maths workshops and marking exam papers.