Courses and reading groups
- ST417 Topics in Applied Probability: Noise Sensitivity (lectured by Ben Graham) and Concentration Phenomena (lectured by Nikolaos Zygouras)
- Measure-valued process reading group: currently reading Measure-Valued Markov Process by D. A. Dawson
Conferences and Schools
- Academy for PhD Training in Statistics week 1 (Statistical Computing lectured by S.N.Wood and Statistical Inference lectured by J.C.Rougier), Cambridge, 10-14 December 2012.
- UK Probability Easter Meeting 2013: Geometry and Analysis of Random Processes, Cambridge, 8-12 April 2013.
- Academy for PhD Training in Statistics week 2 (Statistical Modelling lectured by D.C.Woods and Statistical Asymptotics lectured by A.T.A.Wood), Nottingham, 15-19 April 2013.
I regularly attend meetings and seminars from: