Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Visas Portal

I am a current student banner section image

Find out more about different types of visas

Study visas

Full time, award bearing courses only

Student Visa

Courses up to 6 months and distance learning

Standard visitor visa

Pre-sessional English courses

Student Visa

EU Settlement Scheme/Study visa for EU nationals

Visa for EU/EEA/Swiss Nationals

Work visas (after studies)

Temporary Worker Visa Government Authorised Exchange visa (T5)


Youth Mobility Scheme visa (T5)

Graduate Route work visa

(Scheme launched on 1 July 2021; 2 years for degree level students, 3 years for Doctorate students)

Start-up visa

(Endorsed by Warwick - Closing on 13 July 2023)

Other visas