Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Student Visas (Tier 4)

University of Warwick Tier 4 (General) Visa

If you are subject to Immigration Control, that is, you do not hold a UK, EU, or EEA/Swiss passport, and:

  • You do not already hold a visa that permits you to study in the UK


  • You hold another a Tier 4 visa from another UK univeristy

You will need to apply for a Warwick Tier 4 Visa.

Please click on each of the links in the contents section below and carefully read through ALL the guidance provided.

If, after reading the guidance, you still have an unanswered query, please contact us using the online Contact Form, stating which section you require clarification on.