Student cook-along: make cottage pie
Learn how to cook a beef or vegan cottage pie; a classic flavour-packed winter warmer to get you through the colder period.
Register to collect your free recipe kit and learn a new dish or polish up your cooking skills.
- Tuesday 15 December
- 10.00am - 3.00pm for recipe kit collection | 4.00pm cook-along video available
- Free event with free recipe kit
- Entertainment | Indoor
Watch the cook-along
How to take part
- Simply register your interest below by Thursday 10 December and you can then collect a free recipe kit from Basecamp on Tuesday 15 December with all the fresh ingredients you need.
- If you’re self-isolating on campus, we’ll deliver the free recipe kit to you on Tuesday 15 December. Make sure to let us know your halls and kitchen number in the registration form.
- Our cook-along video will be available here at 4.00pm on Tuesday 15 December where our chef will guide you through a recipe for cottage pie using simple steps.
- Share photos of your cook-along with the rest of the Warwick community by tagging us on Instagram @universityofwarwick.
Register to collect your free recipe kit
Registration now closed