Staff are invited to join us for a lunchtime meeting on Tuesday, 6th August for an update on environmental initiatives and performance at the University. It will take place between 12.30pm and 1.30pm in MS.04 (Mathematics and Statistics building).
Find out more about our new project, Warwick Green Action, which aims to support individuals and teams across the University to improve environmental performance and knowledge in their areas of expertise.
Discussion topics will include:
- A sustainability update on University-wide efforts
- Insights on nudge theory and how 'nudges' can help people change their behaviour by the Warwick Behavioural Insights Team
- Green Action case studies from:
- The Centre for Teacher Education
- The Life Sciences and Medical Schools
- A Q&A session
This is your opportunity to ask questions and to seek support and guidance.
The session will finish with a buffet lunch. Cups will NOT be provided so please bring your own reusable cup if you would like a drink.
To book or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.