In this year's UNISON Learning at Work Week (15 - 19 May 2023), we're delighted to present a short workshop designed by the Library team for professional staff at the University to build skills and confidence to use the Library for work and leisure.
This event is open to ALL staff members at University of Warwick.
This event has already taken place on Wednesday 17 May and 18 May at the Library. Please use the form below to register your interests in preparation for future sessions.
Learn useful information from the Librarians on how to
- Understand your account and what you can borrow
- Use Library Services (e.g. Help, Get it for me, Click and Collect, Book Suggestion form, Library, Print)
- Find collections in the areas that you desire (e.g. in Wellbeing, Personal Hobbies and Interests, Leisure, Professional Development, Business and Management, and so on)
- Utilise the Library website and online resources
- Use the catalogue
- Use various Library zones
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions. Please contact UNISON Learning Rep Yue Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to find out about future sessions.