helping you reach new levels
Take your gameplay to the next level
We are now piloting the provision of esports coaching, on a one-to-one or team basis, provided by our most
This programme will run from March 2022 through till the end of May 2022 and we are already in the process of signing up our youth groups (anyone aged 16 - 24) and industry mentors!
What is a 'live' coaching session?
- 50 minutes (minimum) of guided reflective gameplay or training with a coach of your choice.
- All coaching session are available in-person at the Esports Centre or online on discord.
- First sessions come with a free-of-charge 30 minute discussion with the coach to gauge current level, personal goals and desired outcomes.
- A live coaching session can include a full ranked or unranked game, practice tools, training routines, drafting, map strategy, and/or replay reviews. All content is agreed between the coach and player!
"I am delighted that the University of Warwick’s Esports programme is continuing to help bring fresh skills, investment, and job opportunities to our local community. Through the generous support of Community Renewal Fund and working closely our regional partners, Warwick is proud to further our commitment to esports by welcoming young people from across our region to our campus so that they can learn about and acquire practical knowledge of this exciting sector, and meet industry experts and employers to explore the skills they can gain and develop. I send my best wishes to everyone who will be taking part and hope they enjoy all that our Esports Centre has to offer.”
- Stuart Croft, Vice Chancellor
This project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
The UK Community Renewal Fund is a UK Government programme for 2021/22. This aims to support people and communities most in need across the UK to pilot programmes and new approaches to prepare for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It invests in skills, community and place, local business, and supporting people into employment. For more information, visit the official government site