Year 1 - Autumn term:
- Research Methods - we will automatically allocate you to this so you do not need to apply
- Core module: 30 CATS - EN9A7 Drama and Performance Theory - core module- assessed by coursework - 6,000 word essay
Year 1 - Spring term:
- 1 x 30 CAT module, assessed by coursework - each assessed by coursework - 6,000 word essay
Year 2 - You will apply for your 2020/21 modules in August 2020 - 1 module to be taken each term as per year 1.
- Choice of Dissertation:
- 16,000 word dissertation (worth 60 CATS)
- Practice as Research Dissertation (worth 60 CATS)
- Professional Practice Dissertation (worth 60 CATS).
Can take one 30 CATS module from outside of the department, including the Institute for Advanced Teaching and Learning (IATL).
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.