In term 3 all students give a presentation This is what you do -----
CHOOSE A PLAY not yet studied on the course that you want to present to the rest of the group.
- - Email the title to your tutor - firstname.lastname@example.org - as soon as possible and we'll give it to the rest of the group.
- - Email info such as directions to particular scenes that we will look at in the session.
- - If the play-text is not available in the library, give us (in advance) a handout to have a look at in the session with some of the play-text on it (some scenes or pieces of dialogue), or come and see me about it in good time.
- - Have something to focus discussion on in the session (perhaps some other material such as a source text [story or text on which the play is based], reviews, visual material, etc., or some questions, issues, and specific moments in the play to talk about). YOU are leading the discussion, and setting the agenda YOU choose.
- -Liaise with whoever is also introducing a play that day.
I can make judicious use of the photocopier where necessary and if GIVEN ENOUGH NOTICE! Give me handouts/ text and instructions at least the day before the seminar.
BEFORE THE END OF THE EASTER VACATION: Everyone receives a copy of next term’s schedules and information about how to get hold of the texts.
- - Try to have at least a quick look at the all of the works.
- - Check for information/ handouts that you need to pick up in advance at least the day before the session. -----------------------------