BORROWING French films DVDs from the TRC (Transnational Resources Centre)
(Students are required to present ID)
· TRC is situated in Humanities: Room H088
· DVDs can be borrowed over night and must be returned by midday the following day.
· Friday loans are due back on a Monday.
· There is a £1 per hour fine for late returns.
· If DVDs need to be returned outside of the TRC opening hours (eg. early in the morning) they can be posted through the TRC letterbox.
· All terms and conditions are on TRC website, as is the database.
· The Transnational Resources Centre Manager is: Colette Webb