Homework W2 & 3
Group C (Katsuko)
There is no homework to submit. You need to work on your "independent Learning". Here is some work I would suggest for you to do. Please add your own.
- Make a study plan (remember PDCA), weekly & yearly
- Get an A4 binder to keep your materials
- Spend time listening to the accompanying CD (Textbook & Workbook, if you have it). This week, we have coverd Lesson 1
- Go over the notes for Lesson 1. (See below)
- Start Learning Hiragana. (See below). Find out the meaning of the following words, 1 にほん、2せんせい, 3 おはよう
- Learn some useful expressions and greetings.(See below)
- Learn vocab in Lesson 1. (See below)
- If you can, read Lesson 2 to prepare for the next lesson.
Resources for Week 2
|Lecture notes L1||PPT||MP4|
|Aiueo Charts (Basci 46)||PPT||PPT|
|JFBP xvi expressions||MP4|
|JFBP Vocab L1||Excel|