Online Live Tutorials
There will be an opportunity for you to join the online live tutorials, using Wimba Live Classroom. The date & times are as below.
- Tutorial 1 (Hiragana Review) 11:15-11:45am 26th of Nov (Fri) Material
- Tutorial 2 (Ls1-7 Grammar Review) 12:15-12:45pm 26th of Nov (Fri) Material
What you need to do:
1) Look at the materials and decide if you would like to participate.
2) If you would like to participate, send me an email, saying which of the two tutorials you would like to participate in. There are only 8 places in each tutorials. If you are offered a place, I will send you an email to confirm.
3) On the day, please log in 10 minutes early in case you have to go through the Wimba wizard process. You will need to have a good internet connection, a microphone and a headphone to communicate online. Please check in advance if your microphone and headphone are in a working order.
How to Participate in the online tutorial
Please login by going to
You will then get Participant login page.
Room ID should have been already filled in, but if not, please type warwickLC.
Then type your name (such as Matthew, Kate etc.)
Then click enter.
To test your connection, I will be in this online room at the following times.
18 Nov (Thur) 9:50-10:10 and 13:30-13:50. So please feel free to visit me online at these times, so that you can make sure you can talk to me online.
I look forward to talking with you in the online room at the tutorial on Friday. Please login 10 minutes early to make sure your connection is OK.
If you have any questions, please email me; email@example.com