The Warwick Awards for Teaching Excellence gives colleagues the opportunity to recognise and celebrate excellence in teaching and the support of learning throughout the nominee’s career at the University.
The form needs to be signed by the Head of Department. The deadline for nominations from staff has been extended to Friday 20th January 2012.
Criteria for staff nomination
Promoting and enhancing the student learning experience
• Motivating, stimulating and inspiring learning
• Imaginative use of resources
• Recognition of a diversity of learner needs
• A dedicated and committed approach to student learning
Supporting colleagues and influencing support for student learning
• Demonstrating impact and engagment beyond your immediate academic or professional role
• Contributing to the development of colleagues
• Contributing to wider initiatives to facilitate student learning
If you have any further questions contact Letizia Gramaglia, ext. 73109.