2010- 2012 Cohort
The Consortium was pleased to announce that all 17 members of the first cohort of Erasmus Mundus Masters in Complex Systems Science successfully completed, and passed thier masters degrees. Below is a selection of what those students went on to do after studying with us:
- Aditiya Challa (Gothenburg and Warwick) Completed his studies and went to Tata Consultancy Services to work as a Business Analyst.
- Minsu Kim (Gothenburg and Warwick) continued her academic studies, and took up a PhD position in the Environmental Physcis Group at ETH Zurich.
- Esteban Guevara (Gothenburg and Ecole Polytechnique) spent the first year after his masters teaching at Escuela Politecnica Nacional and Pontificia Universidad Catlica del Ecuador and was awarded a scholarship from his home Governemnet for A PhD studies from September 2013.
- Yan Zhang (Ecole Polytechnique and Warwick) continued her PhD studies at the University of Warwick, moving to the Department of Engineering to study Nonlinear Dynamic Modelling for Clinical Data Analysis.
- Aleksandar Jacimovic (Gothenburg and Warwick) is the Acaemic Coordinator for the ISU SSP'13, which is organized with the European Space Agency in Strasbourg.
- Claudia Cioli (Warwick and Ecole Polytechnique) is working in Neuroscience at "Université Pier et Marie Curie" in Paris.
- Luis Carlos Gracia del Molino (Warwick and Polytechnique) continued his PhD studies in Mathematical Neuroscience at Universite Paris Diderot
The second intake of the Erasmus Mundus Masters in Complex Systems Science Completed thier studies in July 2013. below is a selection of what some of the gardutes went on to do;
- Erick Martins Ratamero ( Ecole Polytechnique and Chalmers University) is now a Marie Curie Funded PhD student superviros by Prof Matthew Turner at the University of Warwick.
- James Newling ( Warwick University and Ecole Polytechnique) Has taken up a PhD position at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne in Machine Learning.
- Arturo Leoz Zamorategui (Warwick, Ecole Polytechnique) will be studying a PhD at the Université Paris-Diderot,funded by the Mexican government (CONACYT). His supervisor is Prof. Vivien Lecomte
- Omer Yuskel (Warwick and Chalmers) has taken up a PhD position at the University of Eindhoven, Netherlands and will be researching 'Secruity and Embedded Networked Systems'