The Centre for Complexity Science encourages staff, Post docs, PhD and Masters students in the Centre to set up regular reading groups to meet and discuss work of interest to them and relevant to their research.
Groups are usually set up by students, and may last for the full academic year, or for shorter periods depending on the subject matter for their particular reading groups.
If you would like to set up a Group, please contact email@example.com who will advise about availability of meeting rooms. Information about current Reading groups that are running in the Centre can be found below;
- WISPS Group (run by Stefan Grosskinsky and Paul Chleboun)
- Philosophy Reading Group - Wednesdays 15:00-16:00 in the study area above the common room
- Stats and Machine Learning Reading Group - Mondays 16.00-17.00 (set up by Rob Eyre)
- Topics in Non-Equilibrium Physics Reading Group - Wednesdays 17.00-18.00 (set up by Diana Khoromskaia)
- Classical Field Theory Group (set up by Jonathan Skipp)
- Epidemiology Research Group (set up by Katherine Broadfoot)
- Epidemiology Reading Group (set up by Edward Hill) 2014-2016
- Theoretical Physics Reading Group (set up by Tom Machon) 2012-2014