- “Self-Path: Self-supervision for Classification of Pathology Images with Limited Annotations”, Navid Alemi Koohbanani, Balagopal Unnikrishnan, Syed Ali Khurram; Pavitra Krishnaswamy, Nasir Rajpoot, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Feb 2021 Avaliable: [2008.05571] Self-Path: Self-supervision for Classification of Pathology Images with Limited Annotations (arxiv.org)
- "Ethical issues in computational pathology", Tom Sorrell, Nasir Rajpoot, Claire Verrill, Journal of Medical Ethics, 5th February 2021. Available: [DOI] http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/medethics-2020-107024
- "Tumour Nuclear Morphometrics Predict Survival in Lung Adenocarcinoma", Alsubaie, M. Najah, David Snead, Nasir M. Rajpoot. IEEE Access, Vol 9, pages; 12322-12331, 6th January 2021. Available: [DOI]10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3049582
- “The International Collaboration for Cancer Classification and Research,” Ian A Cree, Blanca Iciar Indave Ruiz, Jiri Zavadil, James McKay, Magali Olivier, Zisis Kozlakidis, Alexander J Lazar, Chris Hyde, Stefan Holdenrieder, Ros Hastings, Nasir Rajpoot, Arnaud de la Fouchardiere, Brian Rous, Jean-Claude Zenklusen, Nicola Normanno, Richard L Schilsky, IC3R participants, International Journal of Cancer, Jan 2021 Avaliable:The International Collaboration for Cancer Classification and Research - Cree - 2021 - International Journal of Cancer - Wiley Online Library
- "Use of artificial intelligence in diagnosis of head and neck precancerous and cancerous lesions: A systematic review", Mahmood, M. Shaban, B.I. Indave, A.R.Santos-Silva, N.Rajpoot, S.A. Khurrum. Oral Oncology, vol 110, November 2020, 104885. Available: [DOI] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oraloncology.2020.104885
- "A deep learning framework for interactive segmentation of microscopic images", N. Alemi Koohbanani, M. Jahanifar, N.Zamina Tajadin, Nasir Rajpoot, NuClick: Medical Image Analysis, vol 65, October 2020. Available:[DOI] https://arxiv.org/pdf/2005.14511.pdf
- "Diagnostic concordance and discordance in digital pathology : a systematic review and meta-analysis", Azam, Ayesha, Miligy, Islam, Kimani, Peter K.,Maqbool, Heeba, Hewitt, Katherine, Rajpoot, Nasir and Snead, David. Journal of Clinical Pathology, 15th September 2020, Available: [DOI]: http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/139780/
- "The International Collaboration for Cancer Classification and Research", Ian A. Cree, Iciar Indave, Jiri Zavadil, James McKay, Magali Olivier, Zisis Kozlakidis, Alexander J. Lazar, Chris Hyde, Stephen Holdenrieder, Ros Hastings, Nasir Rajpoot, Arnaud de la Fouchardiere, Brian Rous, Jean Claude Zenklusen, Nicole Normanno, Richard L. Schilsky, for IC3R participants, 20th August 2020. Available:[DOI] https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.33260
- "Stitching across the Frontier for Generating Colorectal Cancer Histology Images", Srijay Deshpande, Fayyaz Minhas, Simon Graham, Nasir Rajpoot. SAFRON, 11th August 2020. Available:[DOI] arXiv:2008.04526
- "Dense Steerable Filter CNNs for Exploiting Rotational Symmetry in Histology Images", Simon Graham, David Epstein, Nasir Rajpoot. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 31st July 2020. Available: [DOI]10.1109/TMI.2020.3013246
- "Digital pathology and artificial intelligence will be key to supporting clinical and academic cellular pathology through COVID-19 and future crises: the PathLAKE consortium perspective", Lisa Browning, Richard Colling, Emad Rakha, Nasir Rajpoot, Jens Rittscher, Jacqueline A James, Manual Salto-Tellez, David R J Snead, Clare Verrill. Journal of Clinical Pathology, 3rd July 2020. Available: [DOI] http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/jclinpath-2020-206854
- "Visual histological assessment of morphological features reflects the underlying molecular profile in invasive breast cancer: a morphomolecular study", Emad A Rakha, Mansour Alsaleem, Khloud A ElSharawy, Michael S Toss, Sara Raafat, Raluca Mihai, Fayyaz A Minhas, Nasir Rajpoot, Leslie W Dalton, Nigel P Mongan, Histopathology, 02 July 2020. Available: [DOI] https://doi.org/10.1111/his.14199
- "Cellular community detection for tissue phenotyping in colorectal cancer histology images", S. Javed, A. Mahmood, M.M. Fraz, N. Alemi Koohbanani, K. Benes, Y.W. Tsang, K. Hewitt, D.B.A. Epstein, D. Snead and N. Rajpoot, Medical Image Analysis, vol. 63, p. 101696, July 2020. Available: [DOI] 10.1016/j.media.2020.10169.
- "Capturing Cellular Topology in Multi-Gigapixel Pathology Images", Wenqi Lu, Simon Graham, Mohsin Bilal, Nasir Rajpoot, Fayyaz Minhas. Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, (CVPR Workshops, 3rd June 2020, pp. 260-261)
- "Cross-Domain Knowledge for predication of Chemosensitivity in Ovarian Cancer Patients", Asfand Yaar, Amina Asif, Shan E Ahmed Raza, Nasir Rajpoot, Fayyaz Minhas; Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR Workshops, June 2020, pp. 928-929).
- "Multi-Task Learning in Histo-pathology for Widely Generalizable Model", Jevgenij Gamper, Navid Alemi Kooohbanani, Nasir Rajpoot", ICLR workshop, 9th May 2020, Available: [DOI] arXiv:2005.08645,
- "Machine learning predicts new anti-CRISPR proteins", Jennifer A. Doudna and Fayyaz ul Amir Afsar Minhas, 4698–4708, Nucleic Acids Research, 2020, Vol. 48, No. 9, 14 April 2020. Available: [DOI]10.1093/nar/gkaa219.
- "Context-Aware Convolutional Neural Network for Grading of Colorectal Cancer Histology Images", M. Shaban, R. Awan, M.M. Fraz, A. Azam, Y. Tsang, D. Snead, and N. Rajpoot, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, pp. 1-1, 3rd February 2020. Available: [DOI] 10.1109/tmi.2020.2971006
- "Simultaneous segmentation and classification of nuclei in multi-tissue histology images", S. Graham, Q. D. Vu, S.E.A. Raza, A. Azam, Y. W. Tsang, J.T. Kwak and N. Rajpoot, "Hover-Net: Medical Image Analysis, vol. 58, p. 101563, December 2019. Available: [DOI] 10.1016/j.media.2019.101563
- "Artificial Intelligence in digital pathology: a roadmap to routine use in clinical practice", Richard Collins, Helen Pitman, Karin Orien, Nasir Rajpoot, Philip Macklin, CM-Path AI in Histopathology Working group, David Snead, Tony Sackville and Clare Verrill. Journal of Pathology, 249: 143-150, 18 July 2019, Wiley Online library. [DOI] https://doi.org/10.1002/path.5310
- "The use of digital pathology and image analysis in clinical trials", Robert Pell, Karin Oien, Max Robinson, Helen Pitman, Nasir Rajpoot, Jens Rittscher, David Snead, Clare Verrill on behalf of the UK National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI), Cellular Molecular Pathology (CM-Path) quality assurance working group, The Journal of Pathology, 15 February 2019. [DOI] https://doi.org/10.1002/cjp2.127