Date: 29 March 2017
Location: Arden Conference Centre
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Research travel competition
Would you like to visit an external collaborator to try out something new?
Or perhaps you would like to invite external expertise to Warwick?
The judging panel expects £100-1000 to provide sufficient support for most visits but is prepared to consider applications for higher amounts if strong justification is provided.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence* costs for up to 2 weeks
- Visit must be relevant to Antimicrobial Resistance
- Visit must include a strong EPS (Engineering and Physical Sciences) component
* Subsistence costs: per diem of up to £35 based on receipts
- Salaries, staff-time
Applications will be reviewed by the INTEGRATE AMR management committee and will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Contribution to Warwick's status as a centre for excellence in AMR research
- Realistic follow-on funding opportunities
- Applicant track record