Warwick provides an exciting variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate opportunities for interdisciplinary study of global environmental change, sustainability and practical solutions to environmental challenges.
- Warwick’s Global Sustainable Development undergraduate degrees study major global challenges and practical solutions. Available as a single honours degree or various joint honours degrees including Economics, Life Sciences, Politics, Sociology and Theatre and Performance Studies.
- Warwick's School of Life Sciences
BSc Biological Sciences degree provides a flexible, broad-based interdisciplinary degree with opportunities to specialise in ecological and environmental topics.
- MASc in Global Sustainable development studies innovative, transformative responses to complex global challenges.
- MSc Environmental Bioscience in a Changing Climate provides integrated perspectives on environmental bioscience, management, and related to sustainable production of food and the provision of ecosystem services.
Doctoral Training Centres
Warwick hosts doctoral training centres which enable PhD study of the environment.
- NERC funded CENTA DTP supports earth and environmental sciences, including a focus on climate and environmental sustainability and pollution.
- BBSRC MIBTP DTP provides opportunities for biosciences focussed research in sustainable agriculture and food, renewable resources and clean growth.
- Leverhulme TRANSFORM DTP supports research on transdisciplinary sustainability including climate resilience and socio-economic justice, sustainable urbanisation, health and wellbeing, sustainable economies and the food-water-energy nexus.